Important message to patients regarding COVID-19
Our office will be open again on a regular basis starting Monday May 4, 2020.
Taking excellent care of our patients has always been a top priority. Our office follows strict infection control standards from the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U. S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We have implemented extra protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and our employees. For example:
- You'll be asked Covid-19 screening questions upon arrival.
- We encourage you to use the hand sanitizer which will be available throughout our office as needed.
- We will no longer offer magazines or coffee, and our reception areas have been spaced to ensure distance.
- Appointment times have been spaced in a manner to reduce wait times and the number of patients in the office.
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be utilized by our team.
- We take the temperature of each employee everyday and we will also take your temperature upon arrival. If you have a low grade fever or a fever, we'll be happy to reschedule your appointment for a time when you're feeling better.
- We will continue to follow the guidance from the ADA and CDC.
Please call our office to make an appointment. If you're a new patient we're looking forward to meeting you and if you're already a patient with us, welcome back!
Cross Creek Dental Care of Marion