Invisalign – Marion, OH
Straighten Your Smile with Clear, Metal-Free Aligners
Just about everyone wants to have a straight smile. Not only are well-aligned teeth often considered to be more attractive, but they’re also easier to keep clean, reducing your risk for getting cavities. Thanks to recent innovations in dentistry, you no longer have to wear a mouthful of metal to even out your smile. Invisalign in Marion uses a series of clear plastic aligners to shift your teeth into their desired positions, all while being practically unnoticeable to others. Keep reading to learn more about how Invisalign works and whether you’re a good candidate for this revolutionary treatment.
Why Choose Cross Creek Dental Care for Invisalign?
- A Completely Metal-Free Way to Straighten Teeth
- Treatments Tailored to Your Precise Needs and Comfort
- Friendly, Experienced, and Accommodating Staff
How Invisalign Works
Each set of the comfortable, translucent trays is custom-made and designed to move one section of your smile at a time. Every few weeks, you’ll switch to a new pair until your entire grin is perfectly aligned. Because the aligners are see-through, you won’t have to sacrifice your professional image in order to attain a straight smile. They’re also removable, making eating and oral hygiene much more convenient than it would be with traditional orthodontic solutions.
Benefits of Invisalign
Compared to metal braces, Invisalign offers a whole host of advantages, some of which include:
- You can still speak and smile confidently while wearing the trays.
- The aligners can be taken out for certain special events, like a wedding or presentation at work.
- Invisalign won’t limit your diet, as you simply remove your aligners before eating and place them back in afterward.
- The smooth plastic edges of the aligners shouldn’t irritate your mouth in the way that brackets and wires can.
- Treatment generally takes between 12 and 18 months, while it usually takes 24 to 36 months to achieve the same results with conventional braces.
Is Invisalign Right for Me?
Many adults and older teenagers would make good candidates for Invisalign. The only way to definitively know is to schedule a consultation with one of our dentists here at Cross Creek Dental Care. While more severe orthodontic issues might require treatment with traditional braces, Invisalign can address mild alignment problems, such as the following:
- Gapped or unevenly spaced teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Overbite or underbite
- Crossbite, which is when the top and bottom teeth do not come together in the way that they should
Are you curious to find out more about Invisalign in Marion? Would you like to book a consultation to learn whether this treatment is right for you? If so, then don’t be afraid to contact us today!