Tooth Extractions – Marion, OH
Fast and Painless Extractions from a Dental Expert
Our highest priority at Cross Creek Dental Care is helping patients maintain their natural teeth for as long as possible. Unfortunately, there are instances where a tooth is so badly damaged that removing it is the only way to protect your existing oral structures. If we determine it's necessary to recommend tooth extractions in Marion, OH, you can expect Dr. Leon to maintain a gentle touch and provide sufficient local anesthetic to make your experience comfortable every step of the way. If needed, he can also restore the tooth via multiple replacement solutions.
Why Choose Cross Creek Dental Care for Tooth Extractions?
- Never the First Option – Always a Last Resort
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Those in Pain
- Dentist and Team Members Who Are Incredibly Friendly and Accommodating
When is a Tooth Extraction Necessary?
If a tooth needs to be removed, it’s likely because Dr. Leon determined that:
- Significant decay has spread throughout the mouth and to neighboring teeth
- The tooth has developed severe decay even though it’s been filled several times
- The enamel has become severely fractured, making it impossible to restore
- Gum disease has broken down the bone responsible for supporting the tooth
- It’s interfering with erupting teeth, which is exclusive for baby teeth