Veneers – Marion, OH
Erase Chips, Stains, Gaps, and More from Your Smile
It’s easy to become envious of all those celebrities who have dazzling, flawless smiles. However, you don’t need to be rich and famous to have perfect teeth! At Cross Creek Dental Care, we can help you completely erase chips, stains, gaps, and more from your smile with porcelain veneers in Marion. Instead of undergoing multiple lengthy dental procedures, this popular cosmetic service can dramatically transform your smile is as little as two quick and easy appointments. Give us a call today to schedule your consultation!
What Are Veneers?
A dental veneer is a wafer-thin shell of beautiful dental porcelain. Each one is custom-made to fit precisely over the front of a tooth, covering its entire visible surface. This allows us to redesign the size, shape, color, and entire appearance of one or more teeth to your liking. Dental porcelain is well-known for its incredible ability to mimic healthy tooth enamel and resist both stains and damage. Porcelain veneers are often used to address a wide variety of issues, including:
- Chips and cracks
- Stubborn stains and discoloration
- Small spaces or gaps
- Misshapen, small, or worn-down teeth
- Slightly misaligned or crooked teeth
The Procedure of Getting Veneers
To achieve the smile of your dreams, you’ll first need to come visit us for a consultation. One of our talented dentists will have a conversation with you about your goals for your smile, then take a close look at your teeth and gums. Once we’ve addressed any problems like tooth decay or gum disease and determined that you’re a good candidate, it usually only takes two quick appointments to improve your smile.
During your first appointment, we’ll prepare your teeth by removing a thin layer of enamel. This ensures there’s enough room for your veneer to lay flat so it won’t look bulky or unnatural once placed. Then, we’ll take impressions of your teeth before covering them with temporary veneers. In a week or so, we’ll receive your permanent veneers and call you back for your next appointment. The temporary shells will be carefully removed and your new beautiful, custom-made porcelain veneers will be bonded permanently into place. Finally, we’ll check that your bite feels comfortable, and then you’ll be ready to show off your brand-new smile!
What Are the Benefits of Veneers?
- Beautiful results: Porcelain veneers offer incredibly lifelike and flawless results that are custom-made just for your smile.
- Versatility: Whether you have one cosmetic flaw or several, porcelain veneers can conceal a wide variety of dental issues.
- Quick treatment: Instead of spending lots of time and money on numerous invasive procedures, porcelain veneers usually only take two quick appointments to improve your smile.
- High-quality materials: We use high-quality materials to ensure that your results are just as durable and stain resistant as they are beautiful.
- Long-lasting: With the proper care, you can easily expect to enjoy your new and improved smile for a decade or more!
It’s never been easier to get a red carpet-ready smile! Give us a call today to see if porcelain veneers are right for you.